Technology has changed everything in our lives. It has changed the accounting field too. In the old days accountants came to a person's place of business and worked paper ledgers of books or took a clients records with them and tied up those records back at the accountants office. Times have changed. We embrace the latest technology involving a virtual paperless office. This provides you with the most up to date data to run your business while making communication and transfer of records simpler, faster, and more secure. It takes over a lot of the menial functions of bookkeeping to allow our account executives to focus more on their clients big questions and give timely advice and guidance. It also frees up your time and prevents interruption to your business activities.
We bring a number of technological solutions to the client relationship.. You have several options:
- QuickBooks Installation- We can come to you, install QuickBooks, and train you how to use it.
- FTP file uploads- You can upload your FTP files and send them electronically to us.
- Secure Web Portal- On our website we have a portal that you can log into, do limited accounting functions, even upload and download large files
- "Log-me-in" software and service- this allows us to log on to your PC to perform accounting functions. You can even watch us work in real time, or assist us if you wish. Our goal is to get actionable data to our clients faster and with greater ease for our clients.
- The "old fashioned way"- If necessary we can come pickup or drop off records.
Our paperless office allows you to keep your original documents and we still have a backup in our systems. It also allows us to devote less space in our office to records and more to customer service.
Your data is secure with military grade encryption and multiple on site and off site backups. These new technologies enable us to give excellent customer service, theoretically anywhere in the world.
To find out more about "log-me-in" and other technologies we use please fill in the form below.